Funding: European Commission, Lombardy Region, Emilia-Romagna Region
Duration: 2020-2021 (7th edition)
Started in 2009 in replacement of other existing tools, SIMPLER is the access point for Lombardy and Emilia-Romagna to the Enterprise Europe Network, the largest European network supporting innovation, internationalization and the competitiveness of companies, active in more than 60 countries worldwide with more than 600 member organizations grouped in regional consortia.
Network advisory services are as follows:
- support for innovation, internationalization and technology transfer
- search for international partners for research, technology transfer or commercial collaborations
- support to SMEs in the development of innovation management skills
- support for the protection and exploitation of research results
- assistance for participation in Horizon 2020 and other European programs
- support for access to credit and risk capital
- specialist advice on market opportunities, European legislation and relevant policies in support of businesses
- detection of feedback from businesses on Community policies of interest to them.
SIMPLER services are free and are aimed mainly at companies, in particular SMEs, their associations, public and private research centres, universities, public bodies.
- Finlombarda S.p.A. (Milano), Coordinatore
- Innovhub SSI (Milano)
- FAST (Milano)
- Unioncamere Lombardia (Milano)
- Confindustria Lombardia (Milano)
- CNA Lombardia (Milano)
- ART-ER S. cons. p. a. (Bologna)
- Unioncamere Emilia-Romagna (Bologna)
- Promos Italia Scrl – Unità locale di Ravenna
- Confindustria Emilia-Romagna (Bologna)
- CNA Emilia-Romagna (Bologna)