Funding: EASME (Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises - European Commission)
Project promoted by the European Commission and managed by an international consortium led by Promos - Milan Chamber of Commerce, in collaboration with the Enterprise Europe Network, aimed at providing small and medium-sized European enterprises with effective support for internationalization.
80 SMEs have been selected for the training programme, which, in addition to an individual teaching and coaching programme, will include matchmaking activities and entrepreneurial missions to start promising relationships between companies operating in different countries.
- Promos Italia, CCIAA Milano, Italy
- Eurochambres - Association of European Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Formaper, Italy
- Innovhub SSI, Italy
- Birmingham Chamber of Commerce, UK
- Croatian Chamber of Economy
- Dublin Chamber of Commerce, Ireland
- Estonian Chamber of Commerce
- Polish Chamber of Commerce
- Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie Auvergne Rhône-Alpes, France
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia
- Spanish Chamber of Commerce