Funding: Horizon 2020 (EU)
The project focuses on the exploitation of unused capacities, resources and by-products in the manufacturing industry by creating a European platform-enabled responsible ecosystem acting as a virtual marketplace to bring available manufacturing capacity closer to production demand and achieve their optimal matching.
Having formed a consortium of 12 partners from R&D and the industrial environment, MANUSQUARE will give life to the tools and services required to couple the needs of buyers and the availability of sellers of manufacturing capacity, resources and by-products with the aim of dynamically creating value chains within a safe environment. Two sectors have been chosen to demonstrate the use of this platform: silk industry and machine tool production. However, the solution is suitable for any industrial sector.
- SUPSI - Scuola Universitaria Professionale della Svizzera Italiana, Switzerland
- Holonix Srl, Italy
- SINTEF AS, Norway
- Innova Srl, Italy
- IBM Israel, Science and Technology Ltd, Israel
- INESC-TEC - Instituto de Engenharia de Sistemas e Computadores, Tecnologia e Ciência, Portugal
- PRODUTECH - Associação para as Tecnologias de Produção Sustentável, Portugal
- JPM - Automação e Equipamentos Industriais SA, Portugal
- Innovhub SSI, Italy
- Sanitars SpA, Italy
- Aktiengesellschaft Trudel, Switzerland
- CSEM - Centre Suisse d’Électronique et de Microtechnique SA, Switzerland