Funding: Central Asia Invest IV - Boosting Small Businesses Competitiveness (UE)
The overall objective of the project, developed by the Italian-Russian Chamber of Commerce, is to promote sustainable production and eco-innovative practices of agro-business and food processing sectors in 6 target regions of Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan. This will in turn foster the value chain competitiveness of the involved SMEs. Carefully selected Kazakh and Uzbek executives and managers will take part in institutional study visits and internships in Italy and other EU countries, which will offer both participants and host companies and organizations the precious opportunity to develop network projects, acquire new business contacts, exchange know-how and increase their knowledge of foreign markets.
- Formaper - CCIAA Milano Lodi Monza/Brianza, Italy
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan
- Association of Commercial and Industrial Enterprises of Almaty (ACIE)/former Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Chamber of Commerce of Karaganda Region, Kazakhstan
- Association of Businesswomen of Zhambyl Region - Taraz, Kazakhstan
- Innovhub SSI, Italy